Meet: Liam Goodman
Liam Goodman is a still-life and fine-arts photographer from New York. Most of his work is done in his studio using his Hasselblad, but for photo shoots on the go he uses a Nikon. Liam is obsessed with light and lives by his motto: “the right light makes anything look good.” Follow him on Facebook to see the latest cool objects he makes look even more amazing.
› Liam's Website
› Liam's Facebook
Q&A from our Photo Pros
1. In what type of photography do you specialize?
2. What do you love most about your job?
I love making things look better than they look in real life.
3. How would you describe your style?
For me it’s all about the lighting, I like the drama.
4. What advice would you give to a novice photo enthusiast?
Shoot as much as you can, go to galleries and museums to look at art, and find your own style.
5. When you don’t have a camera in hand, what do you like to do?
I write, I play baseball with my son, and if I have time I make beer.
6. What first got you interested in photography?
I took a summer photography class in college and became an art major.
7. Are there other photographers you look up to?
Emmet Gowen, William Eggleston, Rob Penner
8. What is your favorite camera accessory/product?
There’s nothing like a fresh silver card.
9. What/who inspires you?
The sun, humanity, nature
10. In one word, what do you hope to provide to your clients?