Case Logic Survey Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The “Case Logic Survey Contest” (“Contest”) begins at 12:01 am (MST) on May 13, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm (MST) on June 2, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Contest Official Rules (“Official Rules”). Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on June 2, 2013 to be included in the final drawing. The Contest is sponsored by Thule Organization Solutions, Inc., 6303 Dry Creek Parkway, Niwot, CO 80503 (“Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who, as of May 13, 2013, are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and representatives of the Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address, which is valid for the entire Promotion Period. Prior to acceptance, the winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with valid proof of age within seven (7) days or an alternate winner may be chosen.
2. TO ENTER VIA THE INTERNET: Beginning at 12:01 am (MST) on May 13, 2013, you may enter via the Internet at https://thule.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dbdjUGkUbG1Odsp, by completing the survey in its entirety and providing your email address. ALL COMPLETED SURVEYS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PM (MST) ON JUNE 2, 2013. ONLY ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON AND/OR PER E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS CONTEST.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions, network connections or carrier connections that are human or technical in nature.
4. DRAWING: Three (3) winners will be selected by random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from all eligible entries received within the Promotion Period. Eligible entries are entries received in completion during the Promotion Period and that otherwise meet the requirements described in these Official Rules. Drawings will be held on or about June 10, 2013. All drawings are final and binding on all matters related to the Contest. The winners do not need to be present at the drawing, and will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours of their name being drawn. Upon notification, the winner(s) must claim their prize by e-mail address provided. If a given winner does not respond within seven (7) days of initial notification, an alternate winner will be selected at random from among remaining eligible entries.
5. PRIZES: The following prize will be awarded: One (1) Camera Bag of the winner’s choosing from the following URL: http://www.caselogic.com/en-us/us/products/camera-cases. The prize is not transferable. Winners will be required to sign and return a liability/publicity release and any other documents that the Sponsor requests prior to delivery of the prize. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to the winner. Any tax on prizes and all expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER HOUSEHOLD OR FAMILY: No prize substitutions shall be permitted except as provided herein or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable.
8. RULES/WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Thule Organization Solutions, Inc.
Rules Request Survey Contest
6303 Dry Creek Parkway,
Niwot, CO 80503