Custom Products & OEM
Our dedicated Custom/OEM Product Group provides unique and highly functional case solutions to meet your exact requirements. Our extensive experience in developing cut-and-sew products is reflected in our partnerships with many of the top consumer electronics, medical device and specialty product companies in the world.
Your custom product needs will be supported with the same outstanding service, skill and high manufacturing standards that have made Case Logic a global market leader for over 25 years.
Case Logic's long-standing, dedicated manufacturing partnerships in China ensure high standards of product quality and significant volume-purchasing leverage for manufacturing your product. Our access to multiple factories allows us to conduct continuous evaluations of alternative manufacturing options. Ongoing internal and external factory audits ensure the highest standards of product quality and safety, which is paramount in maintaining our 0.01% defective rate.
We support your needs with:
• An organization large enough to be functional, yet small enough to be flexible
• USA- and Asia-based designers
• Dedicated, USA-based forecasting and planning resource
• A domestic sales team's undivided attention to your project
• Ongoing trend monitoring of style, colors and fabrics
• Testing throughout the product development process
• ISO certification
• Worldwide logistics and inventory management
• Warehousing services in China, Europe and the USA for fast distribution to global markets
• Financing with approved credit
No detail is too small. No idea is too big. We design and produce simple to complex products as diverse as hearing aid cases, tool bags, stable blankets, camping organizers and soft-sided coolers.
Our designers will modify existing Case Logic product to meet your specifications. Custom colors, special materials and modest design adjustments are just a few examples of our semi-custom manufacturing services.
• Extensive selection of materials and hardware
• Expertise in all types of woven, leather and polyurethane cut-and-sew fabrics
• Molded EVA, silicone and polycarbonate capabilities
• Rubber, silkscreen, metal, woven, embroidered, embossed and laminated logo applications
• Development cost included in product cost
Leadership in Global Compliance
Thule Organization Solutions is at the forefront of meeting and exceeding international industry regulations and guidelines. Our manufacturing facilities are selected via stringent qualification audits and are continuously monitored for criteria that include human rights, social and safety compliance, environmental guidelines, and local and global mandates, including Proposition 65 and RoHS. With product distribution to more than 30,000 retailers and resellers in 60 countries and around the world, we are the global experts.
Other factory-compliant criteria:
• Manufacturing expertise
• Proximity to transportation
• Resource infrastructure
• Operational history
• Financial stability
• Proven delivery